Skip to main content

Some tough questions and an easy answer

Recently, in one of my contemplation sessions, while I was trying to figure out the purpose of my life, I stumbled upon an interesting situation. I came across a thought, or an idea, that I should write, as I am borne to write. As a consequence, the following series of questions arose in my mind:
What kind of writer should I be?
What will I write about?
What will be the central idea, or the core theme, of my writing?
Will it be travelling, motivation, spirituality, academics, etc.?
Will I write in the form of songs, poetry, articles, blogs, or books?
Who all will be included in my target audience?
What will be the age group that I would like to address my writing to?
What kind of expertise, resources, and network will I require to make my writing more than effective?
What will I do to get my work rigorously reviewed by experts of the domain I would choose to write about?
How much time will I take, i.e., what will be the frequency of my writings? How many articles, if I choose to write them, will I write in a week, fortnight, month and year?
How will I reach out to my audience?
There were hell lot of other questions roaming freely in my mind. I was just helplessly trying to find answers to these questions but I could not find satisfactory answers to these questions. I felt as if I have stumbled upon Pandora’s Box. While I was just trying to settle a bit, another series of questions hit me---right, left and centre---immediately.
What will happen if my mind changes in between the activity?
What if I don’t feel much value in the theme of my choice and want to change it later, after putting a huge amount of hard work in it?
What if my audience calls for that change of theme and challenges my core values with regard to my writing?
What will happen if money, income, profit, etc., would be attached to my work?
With these questions, even though during the contemplation session, my anxiety increased. It touched the newer levels that it had never reached. The bombardment of questions ceased my thought, and I literally felt helpless to find their correct or exact answers. I thought in order to get rid of the series of questions either I should give up the purpose of my life, i.e., writing, or end that session then and there, without any further contemplation.
Right at that time, when I was feeling the immense pressure on my mind, I was handed over a thought by my universal-self. It was a visual of a baby, who was learning to walk.
While trying to learn to walk, the baby tried to get up, but failed every time. As soon as it used to get up, it used to fall back on the mat. After sometime, its mother saw it trying to get up. She was very happy to see that. She held the hands of the baby and helped it learn walking. Within a couple of weeks, the baby started using a walker to walk in the home. Soon thereafter, it started running here and there in the entire home with the help of the walker.

With the passage of time, it started walking without the help of the walker. And thus, the baby learnt the art of walking. It was a happy baby now.

This visual helped me realise that in the beginning, any task may seem hard to do, and the doer may come across several queries that may lead to self-doubt. Sometimes the people around us may do this job for us, without charging any cost for it. It is we with whom the responsibility of learning and honing a skill, or multiple skills, lies. We should just keep learning through our failures. When the right time will come, an aid will arrive, automatically, divinely. Yes for sure.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 ESSAY TOPICS FOR BEGINNERS

In the field of essay writing, as a beginner, it is essential to have ample confidence in your abilities. In addition, to sustain this confidence until you acquire good essay writing skills is extremely important. Therefore, to start with, it is advised that you pick up some easy essay topics and gradually start choosing some difficult ones. Here is a list of 50 essay topics for the beginners. The topics range from very easy, to easy, to difficult ones. It is advised that you start from the very easy topics and gradually move towards the difficult essay topics. The word limit for these topics is 350—450 words. The list of essay topics for beginners is as follows: My father/mother/brother/sister/grandfather/grandmother My pet My school My favorite teacher My city/town/village My new dress My favorite dish (food item) My first train ride My country My favorite sports activity/game My first day at new class/school My best friend My favorite book My favorite hero/

5 ESSAY WRITING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS

Essay writing usually starts at the secondary-level classes. The task of writing essays continues until you study and depends on the choice of the subjects such as literature. However, it has been observed that in other subjects as well, except numeric ones, the students have to write “essay-type answers.” However, here we will discuss the requirements of writing essays at the beginners’ level. This does not mean that the tips given here do not apply to the students of higher secondary, college, and those preparing for the competitive exams. Usually, students have to write essays in a prescribed word limit. This word limit ranges from 500 to 1500 words per essay. Those students who develop their writing skill feel more comfortable while writing essay than the students whose writing skills are dormant. Since writing essay is an essential part of the current education policy, it is important to acknowledge the importance of good writing skills, especially essay writing skills. Her

Why people exercise

Exercise helps to keep body fit, flexible, toned-up and agile. A fit and agile body adds around five or more years to an average person’s life. If one exercises, all physiological systems like respiratory, nervous, skeleton, endocrine, blood circulation, etc., function perfectly well. A regular schedule of exercise keeps the metabolism in control, helps to burn extra calories, provides extra power when the body gets tired and thus works towards self-assurance and self-motivation. One hardly complains of stress and depression, which are two most common factors that cause various ailments and diseases, and lead to slow death, these days. Exercise results in a fit and happy being. In this regard, exercise can be defined as any physical activity that adds to the beauty of a person and thus keeps him or her disease-free. The roots of physical activities can be traced back to the ancient times. Back then, our ancestors were hunters and gatherers. For their livelihood and protecting the