Skip to main content

Writing Cycle

Since these days I am under the immense influence of my inner voice, here is another gift from it for all the writers, beginners, stragglers, accomplished ones. I consider my inner voice having a source that is much wiser than me, much better thinker than me and much better advocate of these good thoughts than me. It sends me messages that are more convincing than what I think about a matter. 

While I was contemplating over the topic of this article, I was suddenly guided, by my inner voice, to write about writing. But I did not get enough time to write on a particular topic I had thought about to write. Then there was an idea put silently on my table by my inner voice. "Why not I write about time that a reasonably good (self-satisfying) article requires to complete," was what this idea said to me. 

I thought that such a satisfaction depends on the stage at which the write is; beginning, middle, accomplished, etc. and, if for that matter, we think that the writer is at the beginning stage, one to three hour writing time period may or may not suffice the person. Thus, I concluded that it totally depended on the person who write. 

On some further examination, I concluded that if a beginner spends more time in writing, he/she would be writing more; If one has written more/enough content, it would be easy to chop it off and keep the best parts of the article to make the final draft; if one has written or created a better draft from the content, he/she would be happy about it; a happy person falls in love with the activity that makes him/her happy; once in love he/she would spend more time in doing that activity; this will automatically result in the person devoting more time in writing more and better content. This completes the cycle of writing, which I named as writing cycle. On a larger extent, the same principle applies to any other hobby one may have and be trying to get accomplished at. The same has been shown in the following illustration: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 ESSAY TOPICS FOR BEGINNERS

In the field of essay writing, as a beginner, it is essential to have ample confidence in your abilities. In addition, to sustain this confidence until you acquire good essay writing skills is extremely important. Therefore, to start with, it is advised that you pick up some easy essay topics and gradually start choosing some difficult ones. Here is a list of 50 essay topics for the beginners. The topics range from very easy, to easy, to difficult ones. It is advised that you start from the very easy topics and gradually move towards the difficult essay topics. The word limit for these topics is 350—450 words. The list of essay topics for beginners is as follows: My father/mother/brother/sister/grandfather/grandmother My pet My school My favorite teacher My city/town/village My new dress My favorite dish (food item) My first train ride My country My favorite sports activity/game My first day at new class/school My best friend My favorite book My favorite hero/

5 ESSAY WRITING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS

Essay writing usually starts at the secondary-level classes. The task of writing essays continues until you study and depends on the choice of the subjects such as literature. However, it has been observed that in other subjects as well, except numeric ones, the students have to write “essay-type answers.” However, here we will discuss the requirements of writing essays at the beginners’ level. This does not mean that the tips given here do not apply to the students of higher secondary, college, and those preparing for the competitive exams. Usually, students have to write essays in a prescribed word limit. This word limit ranges from 500 to 1500 words per essay. Those students who develop their writing skill feel more comfortable while writing essay than the students whose writing skills are dormant. Since writing essay is an essential part of the current education policy, it is important to acknowledge the importance of good writing skills, especially essay writing skills. Her

Inner Voice: Immediate Issues of Life

Everyone has short and long term goals in his/her life. These goals may be to get thin, to earn and save lot of money, to have a beautiful girlfriend or a handsome boyfriend, to own a luxury car, etc. Among all such mundane goals, there seems no requirement of interference of the inner voice of an individual. However, if you are under the spell of your inner voice, just like me, I advise you to arrange your goals. These can be fundamentally organised into short term goals and long term goals.  On the basis of such a self-made arrangement, start focusing on your inner voice. Ask common and specialized questions to your inner voice about each of your desires. As I have got, you will also get some answers; some questions may not be answered at this point of time. It is a must-believe situation. Without trusting the inner voice, there is no other choice in such cases. Hence such an arrangement.  A better way to deal with such a situation is to focus on your immediate, most important